Perhaps a little less known, but according to experts, just as interesting and architecturally valuable as the famous Tugendhat Villa. It was built between 1927 and 1929 by the couple Alfred and Hermine Stiassni; the author of this modernist jewel was the Brno architect Arnošt Wiesner (1890-1971), while the interiors were designed by Franz Wilfert. The building area is 561 m2, and the house was founded together with a generous garden. The villa's owners lived here until 1938, when they had to flee Czechoslovakia from the Germans. After a thorough and meticulous reconstruction lasting from 2012 to 2014, the villa was opened to the public and now houses a methodical center of modern architecture.
Phone: +420 778 545 993