A complex of Baroque buildings on Dominican Square, originally a Dominican monastery (hence the name of the square). It has served as the seat of municipal administration since 1935 (until then, the Old Town Hall was used for this purpose). The preserved parts of the monastery, cloister, and convent courtyard are now used for exhibitions. From the second half of the 13th century, the building was also used for court hearings and meetings of the Moravian estates. In 1582-1585 it was extended to include a Renaissance part (Assembly Hall, Knight's Hall, and others). The Provincial House, as the building was called at the time, was largely expanded at the end of the 17th century and early 18th century. The last major modification was the construction of a new wing in 1772 and 1776, which resulted in the second courtyard.
Visitors may freely visit both courtyards, on the larger of which there stands an interesting fountain from 1928 with allegories of the twelve months, as well as a Renaissance staircase and Renaissance clock.